Who We Are
GPMS is a professional program management consulting firm based in New Jersey with an exceptional talent pool and broad experience in industries ranging from construction to telecommunications. Our staff of certfied project managers have decades of field experience managing a broad range of programs in domestic and international settings.
With increased competition and rapid changes in the telecommunications industry, you need effective and efficient network solutions—completed on time, on a budget, and according to the highest quality standards. GPMS provides the attention and care of a small project management consultant that can adapt and customize solutions to meet your business requirements. Our project management team combines a powerful, proven methodology with world-class professionals who deliver superior planning, scheduling and execution of your network needs—from concept to completion.
The program environment today is clearly different in many respects from that of the past. Some of the key characters of today’s programs include:
- the need to trade-off cost against schedule
- the need to analyze and make an informed decision
- multiple programs competing for scarce resources
- very large, complex multi-year, multi-location, multi-supplier agreements
- changing customer needs
- increased technical and financial risks in a highly competitve environment
- cost control and the increased responsibility of the project manager as also the business manager
- complex relationships between the Service Provider, the Customer, and Subcontractors
Our Client’s expectations from GPMS include:
- effective, capable, educated project managers
- empowered project managers
- track record of successfully completed programs
- standard methodology and tools
- strong and effective communication services
- clearly defined milestones and deliverables during implementation
- effective change control and cost management
- simplified contracting processes
- trained, professional work force
- single point of contact
- consistent worldwide delivery capability
GPMS offers professional construction management services tailored to the size and complexity of any given project. Our decades of experience managing small to large construction projects has evolved into a total commitment to quality management that assures the highest standards for quality construction with a strong focus on timely execution and meeting budget constraints.
GPMS construction engineering and inspection services personall are experts in selecting, managing and monitoring the quality of construction work and documenting the materials, labor and equipment used.
As construction manager, PGMS has successfully delivered many residential and commercial construction projects with varying degrees of complexity. Our years of experience have contributed to the creation and maintenance of an arsenal of tools and data to support the most demanding projects.
On complex assignments involving numerous projects and contractors, GPMS’ construction management services typically begin during the development and design phase of a project and include:
- Land use consultation
- Management of entitlement process
- Project planning and mobilization
- Engineering and architectural design
- Support of permitting process
- Schedule and budget evaluations
- Value engineering
- Cost estimating by trade, project phase, etc.
- Evaluation of project options and alternatives
- Development and documentation of bid packages for the selection of the best qualified contractors
- Procurement and cost management
- Monitoring and coordinating daily construction activities
- Contract management (including AIA process)